Finance and staff
Dr. Richard Heigl
Marketing and sales
Software and development
Service and support
Product and software development
- 2020: Establishment of an own cloud infrastructure
- 2018: Release BlueSpice 3
- 2017: Hello world! celebrates 10th anniversary
- 2015: Integration of Semantic MediaWiki in BlueSpice pro 2.23
- 2015: Change to a subscription model
- 2015: First BlueSpice in the Amazon Cloud
- 2013: Release of BlueSpice 2
- 2012: First international cooperation project: Webplatform (w3c)
- 2012: Lobbypedia (based on BlueSpice) receives the Grimme Online Award
- 2010: First BlueSpice as the basis of a certified management system (ISO 9001:2008)
- 2010: First development project for Wikipedia: PagedTiffHandler
- 2010: First release of the free enterprise wiki BlueSpice
- 2007: Foundation of Hallo Welt! – Media Workshop GmbH. Implementation of the first major customer projects for IBM Germany (bluepedia) and HUK-Coburg (Helpdesk-Wiki)
How you can reach us
We are certified!
Cyber Essentials is a UK government information assurance scheme operated by the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) that encourages organisations to adopt good practice in information security. It includes an assurance framework and a simple set of security controls to protect information from threats coming from the internet.
BlueSpice is a brand of Hello World! GmbH, a worldwide leading provider and consultant for MediaWiki solutions.
Our company was founded to make the technology and concepts of Wikipedia usable for companies. Since 2007 we have been developing the knowledge management platform BlueSpice based on the open source software MediaWiki. With our growing team of more than 20 employees, we offer companies an enterprise software for the implementation of integrated management systems, documentation systems, organization manuals, intranet wikis and flexible knowledge bases. We ensure that your wiki project is professionally planned, implemented and maintained. Let’s wiki together!