Great. For the further development of our Enterprise Wiki software we are now looking for a
> Web Stack Software Developer (m/f/d, full-time)
At Hallo Welt! GmbH you will be responsible for support and maintenance of customer installations, error analysis and bug fixing as well as the creation of customer-specific adaptations. Together with your colleagues you work on the continuous improvement of BlueSpice MediaWiki and develop new functionalities.
If you also provide the following skills, we should get to know each other soon:
- you know how to run web developments under Linux and Windows,
- you have already written extensions for a common web application,
- ideally you have experience with MediaWiki,
- you work very conscientiously and can organize yourself well and
- you are fluent in spoken and written English.
As a software developer we offer you:
- state-of-the-art technologies,
- scope for design in a small but fine team,
- challenging activities and continuous learning,
- contact to MediaWiki and other exciting projects,
- access to a global community of developers and
- immortality: your name in an open source software.
As an employee we offer you:
- a loft-like office in the old town of Regensburg,
- a position in a healthy, fast growing company
- a future-proof and unlimited employment relationship,
- a flexitime model that can be individually adapted and
- flat corporate structures in a friendly work environment
- and a job in one of the most beautiful cities in Germany.
Please send your application via e-mail to:
Hallo Welt! GmbH
P.O. BOX 11 02 09
Your contact person: Ms. Anja Ebersbach
Phone: +49 (0)941 660 80 0
Hallo Welt! – an innovative company on growth course
Hallo Welt! GmbH was founded in 2007 to make the technology and concepts of Wikipedia available to companies. Based on the open source software BlueSpice (MediaWiki) we develop solutions for knowledge and quality management, IT and technical documentation as well as organization manuals and customer service solutions. With a growing team of about 20 employees we attach great importance to product-accompanying services and professional project management. With over 80,000 downloads BlueSpice is now distributed in more than 160 countries worldwide.