You wanted to take vacations in the data center as a kid? Today you‘re implementing software, integrating it into system landscapes?
Great. For the administration of our enterprise wiki software “BlueSpice” we are now looking for a
> System Administrator (m/f/d, full-time)
In addition, you will be responsible for supporting our in-house IT (Active Directory, VPN, network). It is also part of your routine to administer the infrastructure for our software development (git, gitlab, test systems) and to ensure the security and reliability of our IT-systems (backup, monitoring).
If you also provide the following skills, we should get to know each other soon:
- you have very good knowledge of Windows and Linux as server operating systems, including administration of web applications on these platforms,
- you are enthusiastic about ElasticSearch, SAML, Kerberos, Reverse Proxies,
- you can administer PHP, MySQL, Apache and IIS,
- you know how to make web servers secure, fast and available,
- you understand the elements of a network infrastructure and can configure them,
- you are somewhat familiar with virtualization and cloud technologies,
- you work very conscientiously and can organize yourself well and
- you are fluent in spoken and written English.
As an administrator we offer you:
- state-of-the-art technologies,
- scope for design in a small but fine team,
- challenging activities and continuous learning,
- contact to MediaWiki and other exciting projects
- and access to a global community of developers.
As an employee we offer you:
- a loft-like office in the old town of Regensburg,
- a position in a healthy, fast growing company
- a future-proof and unlimited employment relationship,
- a flexitime model that can be individually adapted and
- flat corporate structures in a friendly work environment
- and a job in one of the most beautiful cities in Germany.
Please send your application via e-mail to:
Hallo Welt! GmbH
P.O. BOX 11 02 09
Your contact person: Ms. Anja Ebersbach
Phone: +49 (0)941 660 80 0
Hallo Welt! – an innovative company on growth course
Hallo Welt! GmbH was founded in 2007 to make the technology and concepts of Wikipedia available to companies. Based on the open source software BlueSpice (MediaWiki) we develop solutions for knowledge and quality management, IT and technical documentation as well as organization manuals and customer service solutions. With a growing team of about 20 employees we attach great importance to product-accompanying services and professional project management. With over 80,000 downloads BlueSpice is now distributed in more than 160 countries worldwide.