Be part of the virtual BlueSpice Summit on June 16 and 17, 2021.
Look forward to one day of lively knowledge exchange around BlueSpice as well as old and new acquaintances from the wiki world! There will also be lots of info on innovations in BlueSpice and insights for developers and technology fans.
Currently, the BlueSpice Summit is only taking place in German.
You would be interested in this event in English or in individual topics? Please contact us via our form below!
Topics that are on the agenda this year
- What’s new in BlueSpice and what does the future hold? (Skin / UX, Review, Flexiskin, Templates, cooperation with Easy Redmine)
- The new process management templates
- IT-Service-Management (ITSM) with BlueSpice
- How to do a Confluence migration?
- New BlueSpice partner program
- Introduce and use Semantic MediaWiki in BlueSpice
- What do integration and connectivity mean for BlueSpice?
- Connecting ticket systems with BlueSpice – The Jira alternatives Easy Redmine, Zammad and Tuleap
- Multilingualism and Translation with BlueSpice
- When is BlueSpice farm worthwhile? – Benefits and areas of application
* = Mandatory
The event for decision makers from the fields of management systems (IMS), organization, documentation and intranet.
The event for MediaWiki developers, admins and all who are interested in the technology behind BlueSpice.
The event for sales, service or technology partners and everyone who wants to become one.
BlueSpice is a brand of Hallo Welt! GmbH, a worldwide leading provider and consultant for MediaWiki solutions.
Our company was founded to make the technology and concepts of Wikipedia usable for companies. Since 2007 we have been developing the knowledge management platform BlueSpice based on the open source software MediaWiki. With our growing team of more than 20 employees, we offer companies an enterprise software for the implementation of integrated management systems, documentation systems, organization manuals, intranet wikis and flexible knowledge bases. We ensure that your wiki project is professionally planned, implemented and maintained. Let’s wiki together!