IT Project Manager (m/f/d)
full time | remote or on-site
The Hallo Welt! GmbH is one of the leading specialists for the Wikipedia software MediaWiki. We are the company behind BlueSpice, the open source wiki for businesses, which is distributed in more than 160 countries with over 1,000,000 downloads.
We are fascinated by the task of developing easy-to-use, standardized enterprise software. Our software integrates state-of-the-art frameworks, new technologies, and standards. We optimize, automate, test, and publish it in our cloud services or as a server solution.
We also deliver the full range of services: from planning, installation, and development to maintenance and support. Our specialized team of more than 30 employees ensures that the wikis of more than 250 customers from all industries and in three continents are optimally planned, implemented, and supported.
Are you passionate about technology? Do you enjoy leading a project team? In order to plan international and national projects for our enterprise wiki software BlueSpice, we are looking for an IT Project Manager (m/f/d) with immediate effect.
- Supporting and assisting our customers with the introduction and implementation of BlueSpice pro.
- As key account lead responsible for communication with the customer.
- Consulting appropriate to the use cases and conducting smaller workshops.
- Control of customization projects in terms of quality, schedule and cost.
- Change request processing, budget and schedule management. Collaborative resource planning with the service team.
- Reliable support in requirements analysis and concept/quotation development in collaboration with sales.
If you also have the following skills, we should get to know each other
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
- You are confident in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- You ideally have experience with CRM, ticket and project management systems.
- Varied and interesting tasks with a high degree of personal responsibility
- Flat company hierarchies, an international and motivated team, and good humor
- Flexible working hours, flexitime models, and the option to work remotely or in a home office
- A workplace in one of the most beautiful cities in Germany with top quality of life: Regensburg. Optimal connections to local transport included
- A personal budget for further education and training
- Extras such as a subsidy for the company pension scheme
- A position with the innovation driver for MediaWiki applications
- Access to state-of-the-art technologies such as Docker and many others
- Creative freedom in a small, but fine team of developers and tech support employees
- Challenging projects and continuous learning on the project
- Close contacts to a globally operating developer community
Get started and apply now!
Please send your application, which should be as detailed as possible, in digital form and include your salary requirements to
Hallo Welt! GmbH
PO Box 11 02 19
We look forward to hearing from you!