Sales Consultant (m/f/d)
full time | remote or on-site
The Hallo Welt! GmbH is one of the leading specialists for the Wikipedia software MediaWiki. We are the company behind BlueSpice, the open source wiki for businesses, which is distributed in more than 160 countries with over 1,000,000 downloads.
We are fascinated by the task of developing easy-to-use, standardized enterprise software. Our software integrates state-of-the-art frameworks, new technologies, and standards. We optimize, automate, test, and publish it in our cloud services or as a server solution.
We also deliver the full range of services: from planning, installation, and development to maintenance and support. Our specialized team of more than 25 employees ensures that the wikis of more than 250 customers from all industries and in three continents are optimally planned, implemented, and supported.
You have a winning manner and love to communicate? You are a good listener and have an affinity for technical products? You know exactly how to turn leads into customers?We are looking for a Sales Consultant (m/f/d) to support customers with increased consulting needs. You will be the contact person for customers with standard solutions, but you will also advise customers who ask for special adaptations and additional services.
- You will be responsible for managing prospective and existing customers. In doing so, you will take on the role of a solution-oriented, technically experienced consultant and offer our customers the right solution: from standard products to special packages.
- You will ensure communication between Hallo Welt! and the customer, review requirements and contracts, and coordinate the sales process from quotation to order.
- You work closely with colleagues from service and software development, develop possible solutions and identify risks.
If you also have the following skills, we should get to know each other
- You can inspire people, have excellent skills in dealing with customers and presentations in fluent English are no problem for you.
- You have a professional demeanor and are a strong negotiator.
- You stay on top of the customer, are very well organized, enjoy making phone calls, and manage to convert prospects into customers.
- You are a good listener and have a quick perception. You are interested in customer topics and business processes. You can communicate complex, technical issues in a precise and simple manner.
- You have a good understanding of the industry, market, and technologies.
- Ideally, you already have experience in IT sales.
- Varied and interesting tasks with a high degree of personal responsibility
- Flat company hierarchies, an international and motivated team, and good humor
- Flexible working hours, flexitime models, and the option to work remotely or in a home office
- A workplace in one of the most beautiful cities in Germany with top quality of life: Regensburg. Optimal connections to local transport included.
- A personal budget for further education and training
- Extras such as a subsidy for the company pension scheme
- A position with the innovation driver for MediaWiki applications
- Access to state-of-the-art technologies such as Docker and many others
- Creative freedom in a small, but fine team of developers and tech support employees
- Challenging projects and continuous learning on the project
- Close contacts to a globally operating developer community
Get started and apply now!
Please send your application, which should be as detailed as possible, in digital form and include your salary requirements to
Hallo Welt! GmbH
PO Box 11 02 19
We look forward to hearing from you!