Senior Full Stack Developer (m/f/d)
full time | remote or on-site
The Hallo Welt! GmbH is one of the leading specialists for the Wikipedia software MediaWiki. We are the company behind BlueSpice, the open source wiki for businesses, which is distributed in more than 160 countries with over 1,000,000 downloads.
We are fascinated by the task of developing easy-to-use, standardized enterprise software. Our software integrates state-of-the-art frameworks, new technologies, and standards. We optimize, automate, test, and publish it in our cloud services or as a server solution.
We also deliver the full range of services: from planning, installation, and development to maintenance and support. Our specialized team of more than 25 employees ensures that the wikis of more than 250 customers from all industries and in three continents are optimally planned, implemented, and supported.
You would like to develop a groundbreaking wiki software with us? You have a lot of experience in the design and development of web-based applications and dare to tackle exciting topics and architectures? For the further development of our enterprise wiki software, we are looking for a full stack expert (m/f/d, full time) for web-based applications with immediate effect.
- You will be responsible for the development of new functionalities for BlueSpice on premise and in the cloud.
- Together with your colleagues, you will work on the continuous improvement of our product.
- You create customer-specific adaptations. You will discuss requirements, drafts, and results with customers.
- You support your colleagues in error analysis, bug fixes, documentation, and testing.
If you also have the following skills, we should get to know each other
- You have several years of experience in designing and developing web-based applications.
- You dare to tackle exciting topics and architectures: object-oriented patterns, interfaces, PSR-4 standard, SOA, clean code.
- You are familiar with current practices and tools in web-based software development (Composer, Webpack, Storybook, CI/CD, Docker).
- You test your code in small scale using PHPUnit and have experience with E2E testing based on Webdriver.
- You have an analytical mindset, work independently, conscientiously and can organize yourself well.
- You have excellent communication and teamwork skills and have the confidence to manage a team.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
- Ideally, you have experience with MediaWiki.
- Ideally, you have a successfully completed degree in computer science, mathematics, or comparable studies.
- Varied and interesting tasks with a high degree of personal responsibility
- Flat company hierarchies, an international and motivated team, and good humor
- Flexible working hours, flexitime models, and the option to work remotely or in a home office
- A workplace in one of the most beautiful cities in Germany with top quality of life: Regensburg. Optimal connections to local transport included.
- A personal budget for further education and training
- Extras such as a subsidy for the company pension scheme
- A position with the innovation driver for MediaWiki applications
- Access to state-of-the-art technologies such as Docker and many others
- Creative freedom in a small, but fine team of developers and tech support employees
- Challenging projects and continuous learning on the project
- Close contacts to a globally operating developer community
Get started and apply now!
Please send your application, which should be as detailed as possible, in digital form and include your salary requirements to
Hallo Welt! GmbH
PO Box 11 02 19
We look forward to hearing from you!