Installation of BlueSpice by Hallo Welt!
- Our customers receive a checklist from us before installation. In this checklist, we ask, among other things, about
- the technical infrastructure (server environment, connection to authentication systems, etc.) and
- the customer’s requirements for the BlueSpice wiki (e.g., SSL certificates, domain, etc.)
- During a personal consultation, we can provide your IT department with all the information necessary to ensure a smooth installation.
- We either perform the installation on-site, coming to the customer’s location, or via remote access to the customer’s server. We use standard remote maintenance tools such as Teamviewer, WebEx, VPN, SSH, and so on.
- Your IT department is welcome to “look over our shoulder” during the installation process — we appreciate the transfer of know-how!
- Our customers receive an installation report with important key data for documentation.
- Our support staff is available for questions regarding the technical operation after installation.
Installation by the customer
- The customer downloads the current version of the BlueSpice edition desired (free, pro, farm) from our website. We provide the necessary access data to download BlueSpice pro or farm. To the download page …
- BlueSpice free can also be downloaded from sourceforge, where you can also find community support.
- The installation instructions are available on our helpdesk.
- We are happy to assist our BlueSpice pro and farm customers with the installation and commissioning of the system within the scope of their support package.
- If you want to order installation support, please contact us.
Request an orientation call