Our programming services
- System integration: from your ticket system to document management and Microsoft SharePoint — on request, we can integrate BlueSpice into your IT architecture. Further information …
- Customizing: adaptation of existing wiki functionality, and design and layout adjustments
- Custom programming: programming of new functionalities for your BlueSpice enterprise wiki
Our sales experts and project managers will be happy to advise you. Please contact us …
Do you like it agile? Check out our programming packages.
Our programming packages based on billing units are the optimal solution for “agile” development projects and have proven to be the simplest method of payment for ongoing programming tasks.
- Extension of functionality
- Programming of new extensions and plugins
- Development of skins and user interfaces
- Connections to other applications
- Migration projects from external source systems (e.g. Word documents, Lotus Notes, etc.)
- Project management
Prices and conditions
Tiered pricing, fair conditions, discount levels and special conditions for non-profits and charities. We will be happy to advise you which package is the right one for you.
- Take advantage of programming services at a reduced price
- Maximum transparency: all programming services are recorded in a ticket system
- Programming services can be made use of for two years
Sustainable development with open source software
- The development of new open source software makes you strategically independent from a supplier.
- The use of frameworks, the implementation of web standards and a high degree of standardization ensure the stability and maintainability of the software developed.
- Professional planning, project management and documentation reduce the development risk and avoid unnecessary costs.
Request an orientation call
BlueSpice is a brand of Hello World! GmbH, a worldwide leading provider and consultant for MediaWiki solutions.
Our company was founded to make the technology and concepts of Wikipedia usable for companies. Since 2007 we have been developing the knowledge management platform BlueSpice based on the open source software MediaWiki. With our growing team of more than 20 employees, we offer companies an enterprise software for the implementation of integrated management systems, documentation systems, organization manuals, intranet wikis and flexible knowledge bases. We ensure that your wiki project is professionally planned, implemented and maintained. Let’s wiki together!