Depending on the size of the project, we offer the following services within the framework of project management:
- Coordination of internal resources and ensuring organizational processes
- Implementation of regular fixed meetings
- Coordination of quality management
- Organization of changes
- Conflict resolution / escalation management
- Documenting the project history and all work undertaken in our ticket system
- Monitoring the handover and acceptance processes
- Reporting the project’s progress to the customer
It is important to us that our customers have a dedicated contact person. That is why your project manager is always available to answer your questions, even after a project has been completed.
BlueSpice is a brand of Hallo Welt! GmbH, a worldwide leading provider and consultant for MediaWiki solutions.
Our company was founded to make the technology and concepts of Wikipedia usable for companies. Since 2007 we have been developing the knowledge management platform BlueSpice based on the open source software MediaWiki. With our growing team of more than 20 employees, we offer companies an enterprise software for the implementation of integrated management systems, documentation systems, organization manuals, intranet wikis and flexible knowledge bases. We ensure that your wiki project is professionally planned, implemented and maintained. Let’s wiki together!