Maintainer Training: core elements
- Page and content templates
- Enriching texts with dynamic content and media (rich editing)
- Concepts for the creation of organizational structures
- The rights concept and how it relates to users, groups and namespaces
- Quality assurance through workflows
Maintainer Training: target group
- Wiki editors and/or editorial teams
- Duration: 10 hours on 1.5 days
- Max. number of participants: 6
- Format: In-house or online
Can we have a larger group of participants? Or different training content?
Of course, we are happy to adapt our training and workshops to the specific use cases in your company. Please contact us, we will submit you a customized offer in no time!
Do you use MediaWiki in your company?
Our trainers are experts in all questions concerning MediaWiki. Let us develop an optimized training course for your specific application!
Request an orientation call
BlueSpice is a brand of Hallo Welt! GmbH, a worldwide leading provider and consultant for MediaWiki solutions.
Our company was founded to make the technology and concepts of Wikipedia usable for companies. Since 2007 we have been developing the knowledge management platform BlueSpice based on the open source software MediaWiki. With our growing team of more than 20 employees, we offer companies an enterprise software for the implementation of integrated management systems, documentation systems, organization manuals, intranet wikis and flexible knowledge bases. We ensure that your wiki project is professionally planned, implemented and maintained. Let’s wiki together!