Semantic Workshop: core elements
- Working with Semantic and introducing the semantic concept
- Elaboration of your use case, the data, attributes and structures required
- In-depth look at semantic templates and forms with corresponding attributes and fields as well as the configuration of queries
- Creation of templates, semantic forms and semantic queries, customized for your use case
Semantic Workshop: target group
- Wiki maintainers, wiki admins and advanced users
- Duration: 12 hours on two days
- Max. number of participants: 4
- Format: In-house (recommended) or online
Can we have a larger group of participants? Or different training content?
Of course, we are happy to adapt our training and workshops to the specific use cases in your company. Please contact us, we will submit you a customized offer in no time!
Do you use MediaWiki in your company?
Our trainers are experts in all questions concerning MediaWiki. Let us develop an optimized training course for your specific application!
Request an orientation call
BlueSpice is a brand of Hallo Welt! GmbH, a worldwide leading provider and consultant for MediaWiki solutions.
Our company was founded to make the technology and concepts of Wikipedia usable for companies. Since 2007 we have been developing the knowledge management platform BlueSpice based on the open source software MediaWiki. With our growing team of more than 20 employees, we offer companies an enterprise software for the implementation of integrated management systems, documentation systems, organization manuals, intranet wikis and flexible knowledge bases. We ensure that your wiki project is professionally planned, implemented and maintained. Let’s wiki together!