- The IMOT approach: content, people, organization, technology
- Planning and selecting the right software
- Install, integrate and migrate
- Capturing knowledge
- Qualifying and structuring knowledge
- Categories, tags, semantics and the metadata
- Keeping knowledge up to date, extending and developing it
- Document control and resubmission mechanism
- Archiving and deleting knowledge
- Q&A session
- Times don’t work? Request individual date …
Speaker: Dr. Richard Heigl
Registration for the webinar
* = Mandatory
It’s as simple as that:
After your registration, we will send you an email with a link that you click before the webinar begins to start GoToMeeting.
After clicking the link you will be asked to enter a meeting ID, which we will also send you. With the Meeting-ID
several participants can log in at the same time if necessary.
Please check your audio and video settings in advance. See you online! See you soon!
BlueSpice is a brand of Hallo Welt! GmbH, a worldwide leading provider and consultant for MediaWiki solutions.
Our company was founded to make the technology and concepts of Wikipedia usable for companies. Since 2007 we have been developing the knowledge management platform BlueSpice based on the open source software MediaWiki. With our growing team of more than 20 employees, we offer companies an enterprise software for the implementation of integrated management systems, documentation systems, organization manuals, intranet wikis and flexible knowledge bases. We ensure that your wiki project is professionally planned, implemented and maintained. Let’s wiki together!