Make digital products and services understandable
Wikis are ideal tools for the it documentation: Software, services and processes in IT operations can be conveniently described.
BlueSpice turns MediaWiki into an IT knowledgebase:
- Including content as free text or by filling forms
- Adding screenshots via drag&drop
- Creating tasks for editors
- Structuring contents in hierarchical manner
- Good handling of product versions
Wikis and IT management
Wikis are used in the IT in many ways: as documentation of processes and services, as support portals or knowledgebases for IT projects and customer’s specifications. Service deliveries, incident or change management processes – actually the entire IT service management (ITIL, ISO/IEC 20000) – will be best provided centrally in wikis for all staff members.
BlueSpice makes editorial support for IT documentation child’s play.