- Multilingual content in one or multiple wikis?
- Translation of individual pages
- The ContentTransfer function: transfer, translate, insert and publish content in other wikis
- Configurations and rights management
- Q&A session
- Jun, 30 | 3 p.m. CEST
- Times don’t work? Request individual date …
Speaker: Margit Link-Rodrigue
BlueSpice is a brand of Hallo Welt! GmbH, a worldwide leading provider and consultant for MediaWiki solutions.
Our company was founded to make the technology and concepts of Wikipedia usable for companies. Since 2007 we have been developing the knowledge management platform BlueSpice based on the open source software MediaWiki. With our growing team of more than 20 employees, we offer companies an enterprise software for the implementation of integrated management systems, documentation systems, organization manuals, intranet wikis and flexible knowledge bases. We ensure that your wiki project is professionally planned, implemented and maintained. Let’s wiki together!