System Administrator (m/w/d)
full time | remote or on-site
The Hallo Welt! GmbH is one of the leading specialists for the Wikipedia software MediaWiki. We are the company behind BlueSpice, the open source wiki for businesses, which is distributed in more than 160 countries with over 1,000,000 downloads.
We are fascinated by the task of developing easy-to-use, standardized enterprise software. Our software integrates state-of-the-art frameworks, new technologies, and standards. We optimize, automate, test, and publish it in our cloud services or as a server solution.
We also deliver the full range of services: from planning, installation, and development to maintenance and support. Our specialized team of more than 25 employees ensures that the wikis of more than 250 customers from all industries and in three continents are optimally planned, implemented, and supported.
Your first vacation job was at the data center? Today you‘re implementing software, integrating it into system landscapes?For the support of our new and existing customers we are looking for a System Administrator (m/f/d, full-time). Preferably at our location in Regensburg. However, there is also the possibility to work remotely or in a home office.
- You install, configure and optimize customer systems in a wide variety of environments.
- You communicate with customers, plan processes and deadlines, identify solutions and document them.
- You are responsible for the support of the company’s internal IT (Active Directory, VPN, network) and the security and reliability of our systems (backup, monitoring).
- You support the ongoing operation of our BlueSpice Cloud and administer and monitor it (Kubernetes).
If you also have the following skills, we should get to know each other
- You have very good knowledge of Windows and Linux as server operating systems, incl. administration of web applications on these platforms,
- You are enthusiastic about ElasticSearch, SAML, Kerberos, Reverse Proxies.
- You can administer PHP, MySQL, Apache and IIS.
- You know how to make web servers secure, fast and available.
- You understand the elements of a network infrastructure and can configure them.
- You are ideally familiar with virtualization and cloud technologies.
- You work very conscientiously and can organize yourself well.
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English.
- Varied and interesting tasks with a high degree of personal responsibility
- Flat company hierarchies, an international and motivated team, and good humor
- Flexible working hours, flexitime models, and the option to work remotely or in a home office
- A workplace in one of the most beautiful cities in Germany with top quality of life: Regensburg. Optimal connections to local transport included.
- A personal budget for further education and training
- Extras such as a subsidy for the company pension scheme
- A position with the innovation driver for MediaWiki applications
- Access to state-of-the-art technologies such as Docker and many others
- Creative freedom in a small, but fine team of developers and tech support employees
- Challenging projects and continuous learning on the project
- Close contacts to a globally operating developer community
Get started and apply now!
Please send your application, which should be as detailed as possible, in digital form and include your salary requirements to
Hallo Welt! GmbH
PO Box 11 02 19
We look forward to hearing from you!