Technical Support Agent (m/f/d)
full time | remote or on-site
The Hallo Welt! GmbH is one of the leading specialists for the Wikipedia software MediaWiki. We are the company behind BlueSpice, the open source wiki for businesses, which is distributed in more than 160 countries with over 1,000,000 downloads.
We are fascinated by the task of developing easy-to-use, standardized enterprise software. Our software integrates state-of-the-art frameworks, new technologies, and standards. We optimize, automate, test, and publish it in our cloud services or as a server solution.
We also deliver the full range of services: from planning, installation, and development to maintenance and support. Our specialized team of more than 25 employees ensures that the wikis of more than 250 customers from all industries and in three continents are optimally planned, implemented, and supported.
Do you like to keep everything running smoothly? You like to solve technical questions and can communicate technical contexts to others? Then we have the ideal job for you! To enhance our qualified technical customer support (3rd level) we are looking for a Support Agent for immediate placement. At Hallo Welt! GmbH you will be the contact person for the interface between customers and software development. This means that you will stay on the ball until a customer problem has been solved.
- You are responsible for ensuring that support requests and problems are solved quickly, professionally and competently.
- Your main task here is to analyze technical issues and software malfunctions.
- However, you will also help to monitor the receipt of new support requests, ensure a quick initial response, make immediate contact, clarify possible costs and be responsible for ensuring that open support requests are dealt with swiftly.
- You will work closely with your colleagues via our ticket system (Easy Redmine) and assist in documenting solutions.
- You also keep an eye on requests in our user forums and help with technical questions in the community.
If you also have the following skills, we should get to know each other
- You have two years of experience in a customer/telephone support role.
- You have basic programming skills and have worked extensively with various web applications. Ideally, you are able to set up web servers and web applications independently.
- You have good organizational and communication skills and no inhibitions to proactively call customers and hold online meetings.
- You can work in a dynamic environment and are able to set priorities correctly and adjust them if necessary.
- You have a quick grasp of concepts and can quickly get to grips with technical problems.
- You always remain friendly, solution-oriented, and can explain well.
- You are comfortable describing and documenting technical problems and interrelationships precisely.
- You work conscientiously, are reliable and punctual.
- You have very good written and spoken German and English skills.
- Varied and interesting tasks with a high degree of personal responsibility
- Flat company hierarchies, an international and motivated team, and good humor
- Flexible working hours, flexitime models, and the option to work remotely or in a home office
- A workplace in one of the most beautiful cities in Germany with top quality of life: Regensburg. Optimal connections to local transport included.
- A personal budget for further education and training
- Extras such as a subsidy for the company pension scheme
- A position with the innovation driver for MediaWiki applications
- Access to state-of-the-art technologies such as Docker and many others
- Creative freedom in a small, but fine team of developers and tech support employees
- Challenging projects and continuous learning on the project
- Close contacts to a globally operating developer community
Get started and apply now!
Please send your application, which should be as detailed as possible, in digital form and include your salary requirements to
Hallo Welt! GmbH
PO Box 11 02 19
We look forward to hearing from you!