the wiki way
Whether it is for IT concepts, resumption plans or emergency manuals: BlueSpice pro is your enterprise wiki for professional IT documentation. Fast, simple, ITIL compliant.
Büro Marxer Büro-Systeme AG
“Thank you for the very pleasant cooperation with you. I am sure that the customer will come to you with one or the other MediaWiki project. The foundation has now been laid.”
From “knowledge silos” to dynamic IT documentation
Valuable knowledge and important information is often stored in folders and drawers or, even worse, exclusively in the heads of your employees. You can do better. You, too, can rely on wiki-style IT documentation and bundle all this important information in your company wiki. Online and accessible at any time.
For example, use internal and external links, attachments and interfaces to your Office documents and organize
- IT processes, IT functions and IT roles (ITIL),
- IT projects, services and procurement policies,
- IT security policies and privacy information,
- IT architecture plans and configuration files,
- IT infrastructure and systems information,
- IT availability requirements for hardware and software,
- instructions for dealing with problems and incidents within the framework of IT emergency management,
- software license information and contract data,
- online help, FAQs and best practices,
- customer and installation documents, data sheets,
- schedules and references …
… and much more!
BlueSpice is a brand of Hallo Welt! GmbH, a worldwide leading provider and consultant for MediaWiki solutions.
Our company was founded to make the technology and concepts of Wikipedia usable for companies. Since 2007 we have been developing the knowledge management platform BlueSpice based on the open source software MediaWiki. With our growing team of more than 20 employees, we offer companies an enterprise software for the implementation of integrated management systems, documentation systems, organization manuals, intranet wikis and flexible knowledge bases. We ensure that your wiki project is professionally planned, implemented and maintained. Let’s wiki together!