the wiki way
Describing and visualizing processes: With the integration of draw.io, BlueSpice supports you with modeling and documenting operational processes.
- management processes — processes of corporate leadership such as strategy development, corporate planning and technical leadership
- core processes — processes related to performing services such as product development, purchasing or production
- support processes such as accounting, IT or human resources
Büro Marxer Büro-Systeme AG
“Thank you for the very pleasant cooperation with you. I am sure that the customer will come to you with one or the other MediaWiki project. The foundation has now been laid.”
Advantages of process documentation
Process documentation is the basis for continuous process optimization within the scope of quality management. Its goal is the comprehensible illustration of business processes. The proactive management of your processes pays off in many ways:
- Find and eliminate inefficiencies
- Reduce the time spent on tasks
- Optimize your resource planning and reduce your costs
- Increase product and service quality
- Increase customer and employee satisfaction
Process documentation also serves as a basis for information for
- process audits and certifications,
- communication with internal and external partners,
- process coordination (tasks, responsibilities, interfaces, methods, tools, etc.) and
- training, qualification and onboarding of managers and employees.
Planning and visualizing processes with draw.io
With draw.io you can create process diagrams, organization charts, mind maps, circuit diagrams, floor plans, layouts, business models and overviews for documentation during software development. Draw.io is available as an extension in BlueSpice. With draw.io, process flows are depicted directly in BlueSpice and become an integral part of your enterprise wiki.
Screenshot: Exemplary representation of an operational process with draw.io
Advantages of draw.io
- No licensing costs
- Wide range of functions
- Easy to use
- Data import and export
- High level of security
- Browser independence
- High stability and good performance
Request a first consultation call
BlueSpice is a brand of Hallo Welt! GmbH, a worldwide leading provider and consultant for MediaWiki solutions.
Our company was founded to make the technology and concepts of Wikipedia usable for companies. Since 2007 we have been developing the knowledge management platform BlueSpice based on the open source software MediaWiki. With our growing team of more than 20 employees, we offer companies an enterprise software for the implementation of integrated management systems, documentation systems, organization manuals, intranet wikis and flexible knowledge bases. We ensure that your wiki project is professionally planned, implemented and maintained. Let’s wiki together!