the wiki way
Meaningful standards and uniform templates: With BlueSpice pro you can document everything – configuration, organization, use of resources, solutions, processes, and project goals achieved.
Institut Dr. Foerster GmbH & Co. KG
Advantages of project documentation
Professional project documentation throughout the entire project cycle – from planning, implementation, control and monitoring to project completion – provides substantial benefits to the project manager. It helps to
- find information quickly
- ensure the ability to provide information
- create legal certainty
- make decisions in a comprehensible manner
- learn from mistakes
- eliminate misunderstandings
From “knowledge silos” to dynamic project documentation
Valuable knowledge and important information is often stored in folders and drawers or, even worse, exclusively in the heads of your employees. You can do better. You, too, can rely on wiki-style project documentation and bundle all this important information in your company wiki. Online and accessible at any time.
For example, use internal and external links, attachments and interfaces to your Office documents and organize your project plan as well as project-related documents and correspondence such as
- task definition
- time planning / milestones
- decisions, authorizations and restrictions
- project methods used, procedures, processes and tools
- knowledge, experience, historical information
- agreements and contracts
- problems, defects and errors, and measures to eliminate them
- reports and status updates
- specifications and acceptance agreements
- price calculation, cost–utility analysis and profitability
- results and acceptance documents
- project plans and project reports
- documents on risk management and quality assurance
… and much more!
Request an orientation call
BlueSpice is a brand of Hello World! GmbH, a worldwide leading provider and consultant for MediaWiki solutions.
Our company was founded to make the technology and concepts of Wikipedia usable for companies. Since 2007 we have been developing the knowledge management platform BlueSpice based on the open source software MediaWiki. With our growing team of more than 20 employees, we offer companies an enterprise software for the implementation of integrated management systems, documentation systems, organization manuals, intranet wikis and flexible knowledge bases. We ensure that your wiki project is professionally planned, implemented and maintained. Let’s wiki together!