the wiki way
With BlueSpice we help developers, designers and technical writers with the systematic documentation and safe commissioning of their products.
Institut Dr. Foerster GmbH & Co. KG
From “knowledge silos” to wiki-style technical documentation
Valuable knowledge and important information is often stored in folders and drawers or, even worse, exclusively in the heads of your employees. You can do better. You, too, can rely on wiki-style technical documentation and bundle all this important information in your company wiki. Online and accessible at any time.
For example, use internal and external links, attachments and interfaces to your Office documents and organize
- specifications, requirement specifications, risk analyses,
- design and manufacturing documents,
- documents from suppliers and subcontractors,
- manuals and instructions for installation, operation, maintenance and repair
- test reports, data sheets and tutorials,
- technical drawings and exploded views,
- manufacturing and calculation documents,
- online help, FAQs, best practices …
… and much more!
Request an orientation call