the wiki way
With BlueSpice we help developers, designers and technical writers with the systematic documentation and safe commissioning of their products.
Institut Dr. Foerster GmbH & Co. KG
From “knowledge silos” to wiki-style technical documentation
Valuable knowledge and important information is often stored in folders and drawers or, even worse, exclusively in the heads of your employees. You can do better. You, too, can rely on wiki-style technical documentation and bundle all this important information in your company wiki. Online and accessible at any time.
For example, use internal and external links, attachments and interfaces to your Office documents and organize
- specifications, requirement specifications, risk analyses,
- design and manufacturing documents,
- documents from suppliers and subcontractors,
- manuals and instructions for installation, operation, maintenance and repair
- test reports, data sheets and tutorials,
- technical drawings and exploded views,
- manufacturing and calculation documents,
- online help, FAQs, best practices …
… and much more!
Request an orientation call
BlueSpice is a brand of Hallo Welt! GmbH, a worldwide leading provider and consultant for MediaWiki solutions.
Our company was founded to make the technology and concepts of Wikipedia usable for companies. Since 2007 we have been developing the knowledge management platform BlueSpice based on the open source software MediaWiki. With our growing team of more than 20 employees, we offer companies an enterprise software for the implementation of integrated management systems, documentation systems, organization manuals, intranet wikis and flexible knowledge bases. We ensure that your wiki project is professionally planned, implemented and maintained. Let’s wiki together!