June 16 and 17, 2021
Our BlueSpice Summit is the central online event for our customers and everyone interested in BlueSpice.
Be part of the virtual BlueSpice Summit on June 16 and 17, 2021.
Look forward to one day of lively knowledge exchange around BlueSpice as well as old and new acquaintances from the wiki world! There will also be lots of info on innovations in BlueSpice and insights for developers and technology fans.
Currently, the BlueSpice Summit is only taking place in German.
You would be interested in this event in English or in individual topics? Please contact us via our form below!
Topics that are on the agenda this year
- What’s new in BlueSpice and what does the future hold? (Skin / UX, Review, Flexiskin, Templates, cooperation with Easy Redmine)
- The new process management templates
- IT-Service-Management (ITSM) with BlueSpice
- How to do a Confluence migration?
- New BlueSpice partner program
- Introduce and use Semantic MediaWiki in BlueSpice
- What do integration and connectivity mean for BlueSpice?
- Connecting ticket systems with BlueSpice – The Jira alternatives Easy Redmine, Zammad and Tuleap
- Multilingualism and Translation with BlueSpice
- When is BlueSpice farm worthwhile? – Benefits and areas of application
>>> Have a look at the complete agenda (german language) …
You are interested in this event in English? Please contact us!
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!