- Configuration of the wiki
- Fundamentals of content structuring
- Basics of rights management and protecting pages
- Introduction into quality control functionalities
- Becoming familiar with the wiki editor
- Working with templates
- Adding dynamic content elements
- Useful maintenance tools
- Working with discussion and blog functionalities
- Customer-specific topics and best practies
Admin Training: organization
- Target group: Editors and “wiki gardeners”.
- Duration: 9 hours (6 units of 1,5 hours each)
- Max. number of participants: 6
- Format: Online or in-house
Can we have a larger group of participants? Or different training content?
Of course, we are happy to adapt our training and workshops to the specific use cases in your company. Please contact us, we will submit you a customized offer in no time!
Do you use MediaWiki in your company?
Our trainers are experts in all questions concerning MediaWiki. Let us develop an optimized training course for your specific application!
BlueSpice is a brand of Hallo Welt! GmbH, a worldwide leading provider and consultant for MediaWiki solutions.
Our company was founded to make the technology and concepts of Wikipedia usable for companies. Since 2007 we have been developing the knowledge management platform BlueSpice based on the open source software MediaWiki. With our growing team of more than 20 employees, we offer companies an enterprise software for the implementation of integrated management systems, documentation systems, organization manuals, intranet wikis and flexible knowledge bases. We ensure that your wiki project is professionally planned, implemented and maintained. Let’s wiki together!