User Training: core elements
- Introduction to the wiki
- Basic functionality and practical examples
- User profile and personal settings
- Searching and finding information
- Creating, editing and formatting content
- Creating and maintaining organization and structure
- Tracking of one’s own activities
- Using special functions, e.g. for quality assurance
User Training: target group
- Newcomers or advanced users, depending on your needs
- Duration: 6 hours
- Max. number of participants: 12
- Format: In-house or online
Can we have a larger group of participants? Or different training content?
Of course, we are happy to adapt our training and workshops to the specific use cases in your company. Please contact us, we will submit you a customized offer in no time!
Do you use MediaWiki in your company?
Our trainers are experts in all questions concerning MediaWiki. Let us develop an optimized training course for your specific application!
Request an orientation call
BlueSpice is a brand of Hallo Welt! GmbH, a worldwide leading provider and consultant for MediaWiki solutions.
Our company was founded to make the technology and concepts of Wikipedia usable for companies. Since 2007 we have been developing the knowledge management platform BlueSpice based on the open source software MediaWiki. With our growing team of more than 20 employees, we offer companies an enterprise software for the implementation of integrated management systems, documentation systems, organization manuals, intranet wikis and flexible knowledge bases. We ensure that your wiki project is professionally planned, implemented and maintained. Let’s wiki together!