For subscription customers, the provision of updates and upgrades is included in the scope of services.
On premises customers can request updates and upgrades. All work required for this can be conveniently billed via your annual support hour quota.
Since upgrades involve a large version jump, they also require appropriate preparation. An upgrade includes the following work steps, among others:
- Clarification of how to handle customer-specific enhancements,
- Clarification of how the design and layout should look after the upgrade,
- Remote installation of the current version of MediaWiki, BlueSpice and the corresponding extensions,
- Migration of the content,
- Testing and acceptance by the customer.
Cloud customers have it easier again: For them, all updates are also deployed automatically. Upgrades also take place without any effort on the part of the customer. We simply arrange an upgrade date so that colleagues can adjust to the new BlueSpice.
Users of BlueSpice free can perform updates themselves using our instructions on the helpdesk or call on our technical support. Please contact us, we will be happy to provide you with a quote.