Contracts and guidelines
- General Terms & Conditions (GTC)
- BlueSpice Subscription Contract
- Terms and Conditions for Partners
- BlueSpice End User License Agreement (EULA) for Customers in Partner Programs
- EU GDPR Data Processing Agreement and declaration on our technical-organizational measures (TOM)
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy
- Vulnerability Disclosure Policy
BlueSpice is a brand of Hallo Welt! GmbH, a worldwide leading provider and consultant for MediaWiki solutions.
Our company was founded to make the technology and concepts of Wikipedia usable for companies. Since 2007 we have been developing the knowledge management platform BlueSpice based on the open source software MediaWiki. With our growing team of more than 20 employees, we offer companies an enterprise software for the implementation of integrated management systems, documentation systems, organization manuals, intranet wikis and flexible knowledge bases. We ensure that your wiki project is professionally planned, implemented and maintained. Let’s wiki together!