Users, wiki gardeners or admins: the user training is recommendable for everybody!
Converting a traditional organization to a social workplace is not always a simple task. We provide training with a distinct practical focus, endowing you with the necessary understanding of wiki technology and procedures.
Our goal is to foster the self-confident handling of BlueSpice, so that everybody in your organization can harness the full potential of this powerful tool. As the software’s developers, we know BlueSpice better than anyone and can teach you all the necessary tips and tricks.
The user training includes an one-day online seminar (8 teaching units á 45 minutes) with the topics:
- First steps and orientation in the wiki
- Access to information
- Creating, editing and formating content
- Organize the wiki and keep order
- Use special functionalities
With the admin training you get some extra lessions for the technical administration of Mediawiki and BlueSpice. You learn how the software is structured as well as how to configure and maintain it.
This workshop will partly be driven by your question. We want to be sure that you know everything you need in oder to manage your wiki. We offer the workshop on a one-day or two-day basis, depending on your needs. Turn to us for advice!
The admin training includes an one-day online seminar (8 teaching units á 45 minutes) with the topics:
- Basics of software architecture, data files and directories
- Managment of users, groups and namespaces
- Backups, updates, configuration and monitoring
- Customizing: Layout, navigation structure and templates