BlueSpice as a documentation system
Reduce liability risks, ensure traceability. Use BlueSpice pro to document important information and processes for employees, customers and partners.
Advantages of documentation
Even if there are no legal obligations for documentation, it can play an important role especially in the area of liability issues (e.g. management liability, product liability, etc.). Full documentation also protects against unjustified claims by third parties.
- Ensure that your employees can find information quickly
- Provide traceability and reproducibility
- Get ready for quality management audits
- Archive legally required information
- Reduce additional reporting efforts
- Minimize misunderstandings and friction at work
- Uncover savings potential and reduce your costs
- Save valuable time and free up your staff
- Improve the transfer of knowledge within your company
Documentation with BlueSpice
With a number of enterprise functions, BlueSpice pro is perfect for implementing a documentation system:
- Record templates and process maps
- Workflow including quality assurance and file access restriction
- Export function for PDF manuals
- Semantic functions for working with forms and meta information
- Blog and comment function for team collaboration
- Integration and connection options via an API
… and much more!
Institut Dr. Foerster GmbH & Co. KG
Integration instead of isolated applications
With its content-driven approach, BlueSpice pro is ideal for documentation tasks. In addition, many companies from all over the world rely on
- BlueSpice as an integrated management system
- BlueSpice as an online/organization manual
- BlueSpice as a flexible knowledge base
- BlueSpice as a wiki-style intranet
With BlueSpice pro
- you rely on software integration instead of isolated applications,
- you reduce the number of software licenses, saving money,
- you reduce complexity for employees and management,
- you lower the barriers to entry and get started quickly,
- you are completely flexible as it is an open source solution.
Request an orientation call
BlueSpice is a brand of Hello World! GmbH, a worldwide leading provider and consultant for MediaWiki solutions.
Our company was founded to make the technology and concepts of Wikipedia usable for companies. Since 2007 we have been developing the knowledge management platform BlueSpice based on the open source software MediaWiki. With our growing team of more than 20 employees, we offer companies an enterprise software for the implementation of integrated management systems, documentation systems, organization manuals, intranet wikis and flexible knowledge bases. We ensure that your wiki project is professionally planned, implemented and maintained. Let’s wiki together!