Your wiki-style intranet
Put an end to bottlenecks and gatekeepers: rely on the collective knowledge of your employees. Quality assurance and lots of fun at work included!
University of Innsbruck
“Thank you very much for your support during the implementation of BlueSpice at the University of Innsbruck. I would especially like to thank Dejan, whose patience was very helpful”.
Typical problems of intranet projects
- inadequate planning without user involvement
- lack of communication of the strategic objective
- structured along the organization chart, content is classified incorrectly
- countless single pages in different layouts
- poor quality of the content / content design
- insufficient search functions
- redundancies at the levels content and function
- a gatekeeper mentality instead of collaboration
Are you ready for a cultural shift?
Intranets, social intranets or intranet wikis are projects of internal communication. Wikis, as open and dialogue-oriented systems, inevitably lead to a softening of hierarchies. Monopolies of knowledge are broken, employees discuss the contents and are thus transformed from recipients to equal transmitters of information. In order to lead the intranet wiki to continued success, management support is critical.
BlueSpice as a wiki-style intranet
With BlueSpice you can rely on an open system without bottlenecks and gatekeepers and activate the collective knowledge of your employees. If you want to include sensitive content in your intranet wiki – no problem. With our rights management system, you define who is allowed to write, read, edit and delete content.
- Break down “knowledge silos” and departmental thinking
- Represent your internal processes with standard scenarios
- Prevent redundant content
- Use our powerful search function
- Discuss wiki content and focus on collaboration
Request an orientation call
BlueSpice is a brand of Hallo Welt! GmbH, a worldwide leading provider and consultant for MediaWiki solutions.
Our company was founded to make the technology and concepts of Wikipedia usable for companies. Since 2007 we have been developing the knowledge management platform BlueSpice based on the open source software MediaWiki. With our growing team of more than 20 employees, we offer companies an enterprise software for the implementation of integrated management systems, documentation systems, organization manuals, intranet wikis and flexible knowledge bases. We ensure that your wiki project is professionally planned, implemented and maintained. Let’s wiki together!