Sales Manager (m/f/d)
full time | remote or on-site
The Hallo Welt! GmbH is one of the leading specialists for the Wikipedia software MediaWiki. We are the company behind BlueSpice, the open source wiki for businesses, which is distributed in more than 160 countries with over 1,000,000 downloads.
We are fascinated by the task of developing easy-to-use, standardized enterprise software. Our software integrates state-of-the-art frameworks, new technologies, and standards. We optimize, automate, test, and publish it in our cloud services or as a server solution.
We also deliver the full range of services: from planning, installation, and development to maintenance and support. Our specialized team of more than 25 employees ensures that the wikis of more than 250 customers from all industries and in three continents are optimally planned, implemented, and supported.
You are an expert in customer acquisition? You know what is important for the organization of a sales team? The conceptual development of sales is your strength? To strengthen our sales team we are looking for a Sales Manager (m/f/d) with high motivation and experience to expand our market share nationally and internationally.
- You will lead and organize our small sales team, develop plans and strategies to increase sales and profits of our product BlueSpice MediaWiki.
- In doing so, you will also be involved with strategic customers or partners at times. You will take on the role of a solution-oriented, technically skilled consultant and offer our customers the most suitable solution.
- In addition to acquiring new customers, you are responsible for the support and further development of our existing customers in coordination with the management as well as the software and product development.
If you also have the following skills, we should get to know each other
- You have 5 years of experience with IT sales and sales organizations.
- You can inspire people, have excellent customer handling and presentation skills in fluent English.
- You are good at organizing, enjoy making phone calls, and know how to convert prospects into customers.
- You keep track of key performance indicators.
- You have a professional demeanor and strong negotiation skills.
- You have communication and persuasion skills at decision-maker level, as well as professional networking skills.
- You have a good understanding of the industry, market, and technologies.
- Varied and interesting tasks with a high degree of personal responsibility
- Flat company hierarchies, an international and motivated team, and good humor
- Flexible working hours, flexitime models, and the option to work remotely or in a home office
- A workplace in one of the most beautiful cities in Germany with top quality of life: Regensburg. Optimal connections to local transport included.
- A personal budget for further education and training
- Extras such as a subsidy for the company pension scheme
- A position with the innovation driver for MediaWiki applications
- Access to state-of-the-art technologies such as Docker and many others
- Creative freedom in a small, but fine team of developers and tech support employees
- Challenging projects and continuous learning on the project
- Close contacts to a globally operating developer community
Get started and apply now!
Please send your application, which should be as detailed as possible, in digital form and include your salary requirements to
Hallo Welt! GmbH
PO Box 11 02 19
We look forward to hearing from you!