NEWS & KNOW HOW
We are hiring – Your career with BlueSpice
As an employee we offer you:
- an activity in a healthy, fast-growing company,
- a future-proof and permanent employment relationship,
- a flexitime model that can be individually adjusted,
- a small but excellent team,
- subsidies for e-bikes, childcare, further training, and much more,
varied activities with new challenges,
- a flat corporate structure, a high degree of flexibility and personal responsibility,
- an attractive, loft-like office in Regensburg’s old town,
- a software product that differs significantly from others,
- an attractive working environment with state-of-the-art technologies,
- connection to a worldwide developer community and close contacts to MediaWiki and other open-source projects.
Request an orientation call
BlueSpice is a brand of Hallo Welt! GmbH, a worldwide leading provider and consultant for MediaWiki solutions.
Our company was founded to make the technology and concepts of Wikipedia usable for companies. Since 2007 we have been developing the knowledge management platform BlueSpice based on the open source software MediaWiki. With our growing team of more than 20 employees, we offer companies an enterprise software for the implementation of integrated management systems, documentation systems, organization manuals, intranet wikis and flexible knowledge bases. We ensure that your wiki project is professionally planned, implemented and maintained. Let’s wiki together!